Friday, November 11, 2011

A Lifeless Ordinary {Joick Story} Fourteen


Chapter Fourteen Nick's POV I jumped as Joe wiped the cold sunscreen along my back. "It's cold." He removed his hands, and started rubbing them together quickly. "Sorry. It's rather impressive how white you are. If you were rounder, people would mistake you for a snowball." He started rubbing the sunscreen into my back again. "A snowball? Really?" He couldn't see him, but I knew he was nodding. "Yep. You need to work on your tan." I shook my head. "Tanning is like begging for skin cancer. I would prefer to be mistaken for a snowball." I should not have said that, I could hear the gears turning in Joe's otherwise empty head. "Oh, so you would rather people, pick you up and throw you?!" And with that, I was lifted into the air, and then thrown into the pool. The water wasn't too cold, rather refreshing, except for the slight burn as it entered my nose. I sputtered as I resurfaced. "You are just an ass." He shook his head at me. "You're the one who wishes they were a snowball." I rolled my eyes, and walked over to the edge of the pool, sticking my hand up. "Help me out asswipe." He held out his slightly sweaty hand, and I grabbed it. Of course I had no intent of getting out of the pool. Joe realized this, as I pulled him in. He let out a surprisingly feminine squeak as he tumbled in. I laughed, waiting for him to come up. "That was rude," he glared, splashing water at me. I splashed back, and then Splash War 3 began. Back and forth, tidal waves of chlorine-y pool water flew ...

Purchase Setting Up Intex Pool




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links